RVR is designed to help businesses that are experiencing a period of uncertainty. Whether you own a doctor’s office, retail store, or service operation, we can help you achieve your objectives.
With a focus on spearheading change during this transitional time, RVR uses our experience and leadership to maximize results with minimal disruption to your operations. We serve a variety of clients and are strategically built to assist in multiple industries in a wide range of functions.
Typical RVR Client Profile
(includes, but isn’t limited to)
- $5M-$100M in revenue
- Privately Owned or Family Operated Business
- Past start-up phase
Our Client Results:
- Implemented both day-to-day accounting functions and controls as well as high level strategic financial oversight, helping the company to reverse negative trends and achieve 38 consecutive months of profitability and to obtain funding for purchase of owner/occupied manufacturing facility.
- Rebranded company, developed a sales process and implemented financial controls, resulting in significant increases in both sales and EBITDA over a period of 3 years.
- Restructured multi-state public company by taking it private, then through Chapter 11 process on behalf of private equity owner to position business for growth prior to execution of auction process.
- Completed a business assessment of a medical practice and market positioning to find an appropriate buyer for the practice who would continue to employ the doctors in a manner agreeable to all.