Our partners have 30 years of experience in staffing, healthcare and finance. We understand that with the right resources, companies can achieve their growth objectives. Collectively, we have founded, owned, operated acquired and sold companies from startup to $600+ million in revenue. As a result, we understand that it takes more than a good plan to achieve business objectives.
It takes good people working for your organization for it to run effectively and operate within your vision.
As a full service growth management firm, we have an intimate understanding of pooling talents, skills, abilities, intelligence, and allocating people to align with your vision to accomplish business objectives. Whether your team is fully staffed, or you have vacancies in your organization, RVR can provide your business with solutions and a unique vantage point to effectively allocate people, skills and tasks to achieve your growth objectives.
For middle market companies, we recognize that placing resources in the correct capacity is a critical factor that drives company performance. Organizational alignment, processes and technology are critical factors to realizing the absolute value of leveraging the right people in the right capacity. We have observed, and in some cases experienced the cultural and financial impact of poor organizational alignment, inefficient processes and outdated technology on a company.
We use these real life scenarios and lessons to help steer our clients away from the pitfalls that detour companies from successfully achieving their business objectives quickly. Our cross functional approach across disciplines including finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, technology, sales and operations allows our firm to assess the high level impact on a company to effectively leverage human capital.
Our deep understanding of the PEO industry has allowed us to develop a process that is proven to reduce time, mitigate cost and become a high quality flexible solution to impact the bottom line of your business. RVR can provide:
- Identify Staffing Challenges & Root Causes
- Define Strategic Staffing Objectives
- Provide Geographic & Industry Specific Market Assessment
- Develop Compensation Analysis & Labor Demand Reporting
Full Cycle Talent Acquisition
- Job Description Creation & Posting Syndication
- Applicant Screening and Back-End Sourcing
- Interview Coordination & Reference Verification
- Salary & Offer Negotiation
- Applicant Tracking System & Candidate Pipeline
- System & Candidate Pipeline
- Standard & Niche Industry Job Board Integration
- Pre-Hire & Post Hire Process Administration
- Key Performance Reporting
- Onboarding & New Hire Processing
- HR Process & Support
- Compliance & Policy Standards
- Alignment of Workforce Plan to Business Strategy
RVR will help your company initiate a process to support acquiring good people while measuring efficiency and monitoring results. For organizations with large hiring requirements, learn more about our Recruitment Program.